Tuesday, November 24, 2009

{frustration}

I don't typically do this... I don't vent alot to anyone other than God, my husband, my mom, my sisters, my best friend, and my sister-in-law. Bless their sweet hearts for always listening. But tonight - I'm frustrated, hurt, and a little angry. And since this is my blog- I'm going to vent. I realize that none of it will probably make much sense because I'm not going to "air" the situation...unless you are one of the people listed above because I've already used my lifelines for some support, then you have already heard my thoughts.

I just for the life of me sit here tonight and wonder why some people do what they do??? I really honestly do not get it- at all! Do they just not think? Do they not care? I've put my heart and time into something so many times to turn around and feel like its unappreciated and not valued by others. I don't like that. It stings.

I certainly don't feel like I'm in the wrong in this situation, but, maybe God is trying to teach me a lesson from this regardless of my position in it all? I don't know, yet. Maybe I've just reached a breaking point of feeling like I'm being walked on.

I do know that I need to go to bed, pray, refresh my mind set and work through this at a later time. Nothing good will become of me sharing my thoughts right now in the midst of being angry.

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer focused on infant, child, family, maternity, couples and senior photography. I shoot on location, at the location of your choice, in natural light.

I have loved taking pictures for as long as I can remember - anyone who knows me can tell you that. There is just something about it that makes me smile. After the birth of my first daugther, Delaney, my passion for photography ignited. 33 months later came her baby sister, Avery. I have had my camera in my hand every day since. There isn't a moment I want to miss... the tiny toes, the drool, the smiles, the simple things. My girls are my inspiration for everything. You will often find me in the background snapping those natural moments in life that I don't want to see people forget. Sometimes the best photographs are the ones that are unposed and candid. I love the feeling of capturing such sweet moments and will strive to bring your memories to life in a way that you love.