Friday, June 11, 2010

{snapshots from today}

It's just barely June and its already.....BLAZING HOT.

I dreamed for an hour and a half of a huge shade tree in my back yard. This mama finds it harder and harder to handle the heat for long periods of time.

But they sure were having fun. :)

blog10

blog9

ALERT THE PRESS...... LOOK AT THIS......
they love each other almost all the time...but they never make eye contact with the camera at the same time!

blog8

blog7

blog6

blog5

blog4

blog3

blog2

blog

2 comments:

  1. great pictures! that child can even SWIM with a paci in her mouth, now that's talent, ehem or...addiction ;) they are cute! enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! I have so missed your blog since I took a long break. I'm back now and private but I would love to give you access. Send me your email and I'll send you a link to get in. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer focused on infant, child, family, maternity, couples and senior photography. I shoot on location, at the location of your choice, in natural light.

I have loved taking pictures for as long as I can remember - anyone who knows me can tell you that. There is just something about it that makes me smile. After the birth of my first daugther, Delaney, my passion for photography ignited. 33 months later came her baby sister, Avery. I have had my camera in my hand every day since. There isn't a moment I want to miss... the tiny toes, the drool, the smiles, the simple things. My girls are my inspiration for everything. You will often find me in the background snapping those natural moments in life that I don't want to see people forget. Sometimes the best photographs are the ones that are unposed and candid. I love the feeling of capturing such sweet moments and will strive to bring your memories to life in a way that you love.