Thursday, January 14, 2010

{our little rockstar}

My girls love music... they love to dance and they love to sing. They are always yelling 'turn it up'...

blog

This little love of ours brings so much laughter into our home. I'm told by my mother-in-law that she gets her personality from her daddy, that he was a clown. So you can guess her most recent nickname!

She just loves to put on a show and she loves to make people laugh. We love her laughs, too. Delaney asks all the for me to tickle Avery so she can hear her laugh, which in turn makes D laugh. I love it! She says Avery is the silliest girl she knows.

I mean just look. She's giving us a concert....

12 31 09_9048 copy 12 31 09_9050 copy


in her pajama's...because that's how she rocks!

blog2

Can you hear her?

4 comments:

  1. I can hear her! :) I'm thinking that with your pretty girls and my boys we might could start up a family style little band/group of some sort and let them start earning their college tuition. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can hear is Pop it Lock it! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer focused on infant, child, family, maternity, couples and senior photography. I shoot on location, at the location of your choice, in natural light.

I have loved taking pictures for as long as I can remember - anyone who knows me can tell you that. There is just something about it that makes me smile. After the birth of my first daugther, Delaney, my passion for photography ignited. 33 months later came her baby sister, Avery. I have had my camera in my hand every day since. There isn't a moment I want to miss... the tiny toes, the drool, the smiles, the simple things. My girls are my inspiration for everything. You will often find me in the background snapping those natural moments in life that I don't want to see people forget. Sometimes the best photographs are the ones that are unposed and candid. I love the feeling of capturing such sweet moments and will strive to bring your memories to life in a way that you love.