Tuesday, June 23, 2009

{daddy's day}

The day started like no other except that I got up a little earlier than normal to make the baked beans I was in charge of bringing to the Daddy Day lunch at my aunt's house. I let the daddy of this house sleep in every Sunday morning, not just Father's Day. (Aren't I sweet??!). I'm certain that it contributes to the fact we are always late to Sunday School, but so does my need to have a cup of coffee in the peace and quiet.

I let the girls wake their daddy up with extra sweet kisses and their card for him. We had to give him an IOU for his gift. I blurted out what we were going to get him a few weeks ago and after the ending of last week, there was no time or energy for shopping!

Who needs a Gator tag (gag!) for their truck to know that they are an awesome Daddy?!

Don't worry, I'll get him that tag regardless of the color or the team... because I'm all about making him happy.

Here are a some photos from our afternoon...






our little swimmer in the making!



God Bless my sweet Daddy.... look at all the GIRLS!


...and our loving sweet Papa Bill. Who is always the life of the party!


3 comments:

  1. So sweet...love how in the last one with your Papa D is actually looking at the camera! :) Happy Fathers Day B-Rad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, your pictures are great! Glad y'all had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute,,, so please tell what colors do you support?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer focused on infant, child, family, maternity, couples and senior photography. I shoot on location, at the location of your choice, in natural light.

I have loved taking pictures for as long as I can remember - anyone who knows me can tell you that. There is just something about it that makes me smile. After the birth of my first daugther, Delaney, my passion for photography ignited. 33 months later came her baby sister, Avery. I have had my camera in my hand every day since. There isn't a moment I want to miss... the tiny toes, the drool, the smiles, the simple things. My girls are my inspiration for everything. You will often find me in the background snapping those natural moments in life that I don't want to see people forget. Sometimes the best photographs are the ones that are unposed and candid. I love the feeling of capturing such sweet moments and will strive to bring your memories to life in a way that you love.