Tuesday, June 9, 2009

{A to Z}

I got this from Carrie! :)

A -Age: 27
B- Bed Size: King... I don't know how we ever survived without it.
C- Chore you hate: Since my husband folds the laundry... I pick the shower. I hate scrubbing that thing!
D- Dog's Name: No dog here... Grandma decided to keep her. We got stuck with have a rabbit.
E- Essential starts to your day: Coffee, Coffee, Diet Coke
F- Favorite Color: Pink and Brown
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: My two most cherished rings are Gold.
H- Height: 5.9
I- Instruments you play: None! Unless, a camera counts.
J- Job Title: First, I'm wife and mommy. Second, Photographer.
K- Kids: 2 girls. Delaney Grace and Avery Kate
L-Living Arrangements: With the most awesome hubby and our two gorgeous girls.
M- Moms name: Pamela (Pam)
N- Nicknames: Kare Bear, Karibeari are two that have stayed with me all my life. "Sweets or Babe" from my husband. Oh, and my Grandmother calls me "very first"...
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: Why do I have a feeling this is going to be the longest answer of all... Croup as a toddler, recovery from an ectopic pregnancy in December of 2004 - (worst thing ever!), gallbladder removal in February of 2005 with my brand new baby at home - (second worst thing ever!)
P- Pet Peeve: When I go to throw something away, usually a handful of trash, and there is no trash bag.
Q- Quote from a movie: Do you know the human head weighs eight pounds.
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: Sisters, Shelly - Holly - Britt
T- Time you wake up: That depends on the day. If its a go no where day.. 9:00
U- Underwear: Always!
V- Vegetable you dislike: Greens. (I'm sorry, I just can't make myself like them).
W- Ways you run late: Having to go back in the house for something we forgot, or looking for the match to a pair of the girls shoes
X- X-rays you've had: Wrist, Nose, Dental
Y- Yummy food you make: Chicken casserole
Z- Zoo Favorite: Giraffes

Okay- your turn.. you know you want to!

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm a sucker!!! I'll do this... be looking for my answers. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer focused on infant, child, family, maternity, couples and senior photography. I shoot on location, at the location of your choice, in natural light.

I have loved taking pictures for as long as I can remember - anyone who knows me can tell you that. There is just something about it that makes me smile. After the birth of my first daugther, Delaney, my passion for photography ignited. 33 months later came her baby sister, Avery. I have had my camera in my hand every day since. There isn't a moment I want to miss... the tiny toes, the drool, the smiles, the simple things. My girls are my inspiration for everything. You will often find me in the background snapping those natural moments in life that I don't want to see people forget. Sometimes the best photographs are the ones that are unposed and candid. I love the feeling of capturing such sweet moments and will strive to bring your memories to life in a way that you love.